Statement 5th August 2020:
Stage 4 lockdown – we’re closed.
What we can still do: editing, reamping, mixing & facilitate mastering remotely. Request a quote from us today!
What we can’t do: everything else.
We’ll provide updates as the situation changes. At this stage our doors will remain closed until government restrictions ease.
Statement 8th July 2020:
Stage 3 lockdown – rehearsals currently closed
Wick Rehearsals is currently closed due to the stage 3 lockdown measures effective 11:59pm on July 8th. We will remain closed for rehearsals until government restrictions ease. We are taking limited bookings for professional purposes in our recording and photo/media studios under new conditions. As a condition of entry to Wick Studios, you must agree and adhere to these guidelines at all times. We want to continue to offer a safe, comfortable and welcoming space to you, our customers, and hope that everyone can work together to get through this difficult and challenging time.
- Practice physical distancing of 1.5m at all times.
- Practice good hygiene and wash hands regularly.
- Remain at home if you are feeling (even slightly) unwell.
- Each band member must provide contact details upon entering the building. This will be done via QR Code and a Google Form.
- Wear a protective face mask at all times except when active takes are being recorded in the studio, or when photographs are being taken.
What we’ll be doing to ensure the health of our guests:
- Deep cleaning of the facility before clients arrive each day.
- Sanitation and cleaning of the facility and equipment after each session
- Provide safety guidelines to all staff and customers
- Collect contact details for each person entering the building, to be held onsite for 28 days
- Provide hand sanitiser and single-use face masks if you are unable to provide your own (eg. if your mask breaks).
- Staff have completed the Victorian Government’s ‘Operating a hospitality business in a COVID-19 environment’ course and will continue to monitor and learn new policies and training programs issued by the Victorian Government.
Looking forward to seeing you all again (hopefully) soon.
In the mean time, enjoy a pic or two of our recording and photography spaces available to use now!