We’re back! (soon)
Happy to report that we’re getting ready to open our doors for rehearsals again. We will be opening on Monday June 22nd to a maximum of 20 total patrons in the rehearsals building until the restrictions ease further.
What we’ll be doing to ensure the health of our guests:
- 20 people max capacity (until next stage announced from govt)
- 8 people or less in a large room, 5 people or less in a medium, 2-3 or less in a small
- Recording the total number of band members and the names of each band member to trace potential contact if an infected client has been on the premises. You will be required to disclose the names of all attendees if you’d like to book with us
- Hand sanitiser at the counter, and additional measures in place to ensure 1.5m distancing occurs between staff and guests
- Door handles, microphones, consoles, rental equipment, and restrooms will be sanitised after each session
What we need from you:
- Wash/sanitise hands upon arrival
- Observe 1.5m social distancing procedure
- Stay home if you’re experiencing symptoms
- Advise us the number of band members and the names of each band member when making a booking either by phone or by email
Looking forward to seeing you all again really soon.
In the mean time, enjoy a pic or two of our recording and photography spaces available to use now!